Human Service Worker Training
Please check back for future training dates.
A Closer Look
The Greater Syracuse Tenants Network, Inc. represents the interests of low-income tenants throughout the Central New York area.
Through a partnership with individual tenant associations, the Network serves as a source of information. The Network also reaches out to government authorities and the public citizenry to advocate policies that benefit low-income tenants.
The Tenants Network receives support from the City of Syracuse through the Community Development Block Grant, and from private foundations, individual donations, memberships and grassroots fundraising activities, such as raffles and candy sales. We need your support to continue our mission.
What We Do
- Help in organizing tenants
- Provide tools for tenants (i.e. where to get information)
- Preserve quality of life and affordable housing
- Raise funds for operation
- Provide workshops for communicating with officials and media
- Meetings with tenant associations